The Top 10 Best Rings of Runescape
One style of blogging I have always enjoyed was the top 10 list. If this one is popular, I am actually thinking about a monthly top 10 list series, so after reading it leave a comment and let me know what you though.
While digging through information on rings for the previous post, I found a ton of info on the magical properties of some of the other rings around RS, and at the same time found no definitive list of the various rings that you could wear. In the old days it was pretty easy. You had the 4 basic rings, Saph – Diamond and Dragon Stone, and depending on what you were doing at the time you pretty much didn’t have much choice. Enough with the nostalgia, on with the list:
10. Beacon Ring – This ring is from the What Lies Below quest, and is freely replacable from Zaff in his Varrok Staff shop. With a decent bonus and a low replacement cost this one eeks in as #10.
Bonus: +2 Magic att, +1 Magic Def
9. Ring of Stone – Yes, I know. This ring is pretty useless, but hey! It turns you into a rock. How cool is that?
Bonus: You get to be a rock!
8. Pineapple Ring – Yes, you can’t wear this one, but it is a tasty treat that not only heals, but looks cool when dropped on the ground.
Bonus: Heals 2
7. Lunar Ring – This is the cheap man’s Seer ring. With a replacement cost of 2,000gp, it is also very expendable.
Bonus: +2 Magic Att and Def.
6. Ring of Fire – The coolest thing about this ring is the examine message, “It burns, burns, burns…”. To get one you need 62 FM, and complete All Fired Up.
Bonus: +2% FM xp.
5. Ring of Charos – Although this ring has no stat bonus, it is extremely useful. There is a long list of places you can use the ring to get something special, Just make sure it has been activated.
Bonus: Too many to list, google it
4. Archers Ring – This one makes the list, but only as the least of the great Fremennik Rings. It has pretty bad cost performance, but as the only ring that offers a range bonus it ranks as a 4. I am sure if rangers stopped killing mages, you might get more enchanted rings.
Bonus: +4 Range Att and Def
3. Warrior Ring – The weaker of the 2 combat rings, this one is far more cost effective, at about 1/10 the cost of its more desirable brother. Well worth the investment if you like to carry a scimitar.
Bonus: +4 Slash Att, +4 Slash Def
2. Berserker Ring – A ring reputed to bring out a berserk fury in its wearer. What to do the highest possible damage in the game? This ring is for you.
Bonus: +4 Strength, +4 Crush Def
1. Seers Ring – You regulars know my penchant for all things magic related, so this one shouldn’t come as a surprise. Down from it’s price in the millions, this ring is a must for the fighting mage.
Bonus: +4 Magic Att and Def
Ring of Wealth – The original expensive ring. This stayed at 100k for months, and I remember when I purchased my first one, thinking that it would be my ticket to riches. What a rude awakening that was.
Ring of Slaying – The teles are convienient, but it is the name that gets this one into the honorable mention. “Ring of Slaying”, yep, still like the sound of that.
Ring of Visibility – Pretty useless in and of itself, but you need one to get the ghostly robes, one of the best free items in the game.
And that rounds out my list. How was it?
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.